Tuesday 19 February 2019

Readers' Workshop

Caught You Reading!

During Readers' Workshop this week we have been learning how to find the perfect place to read. Some students prefer their desk, others prefer quiet spaces on the floor and some prefer laying on cushions.

We have also been learning about the 3 ways to read a book:
1. Read the pictures
2. Read the words
3. Retell the story

We caught these students reading in their perfect spots....












Where is your perfect spot?
Why is it your perfect spot to read?

4 comments:

  1. My favourite spot for reading is at my desk. Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite spot for reading is lying down on the floor with a cushion up against a chair. It is so comfortable! Ellie or Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite spot for reading is putting a chair upside down with a cushion and leaning on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite spot for reading is on the floor near my table.

    ReplyDelete