Tuesday 26 March 2019

Dinosaurs and More!

We have been learning all about Dinosaurs in our inquiry unit 'Dinosaurs and More!' We were lucky enough to visit The National Dinosaur Museum last Wednesday, where we had the opportunity to participate in a fossil cast activity and went on a tour of the museum. Have a look at some of our photos from the day.











We also completed a Design, Make and Appraisal on a Dino Shield that we were able to create during our Technologies lesson. Thank you to all our families for donating their recycling materials for us to make our amazing shields. Have a look at some of our designs.













What was your favourite feature on your Dino Shield?

3 comments:

  1. I was having fun making my own fossil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun at the dinosaur museum

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big dinosaur at the front wasn't scary. I learnt that Pterodactyls aren't dinosaurs. I learnt so much.

    ReplyDelete