Friday 24 May 2019

Health: Fresh Tastes

Last Friday, as part of our Health unit we discussed how to be healthy. We learned that we should be eating 3-5 serves of vegetables a day. We started taste testing some green vegetables. Here are some of our photos from the day. 



"My favourite vegetable was lettuce" Leo

"My favourite vegetable was the cucumbers" Lucy

"My favourite vegetable was lettuce and snow peas" Scarlett

"My favourite vegetable was cucumber!" Eva
My favourite vegetable was the brussel sprouts!" Riley
My favourite vegetable was the cucumbers" Jimmy
Our Master Chefs at work!!!

Today we made a healthy sandwich. Students got to pick from grated carrot, grated cheese, lettuce, cucumber, ham or chicken. They had fun chosing their sandwich fillings.









What was your favourite sandwich filler?

2 comments:

  1. This was great. Heard all about it. - Indy’s mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite vegetable was the brussel sprouts
      Ellie

      Delete