Friday 18 October 2019

Welcome to Term 4!


What a busy week in The Land Before Time this week! We have been reading, writing, counting, spelling and looking for bugs...just to name a few things! 

An exciting addition this week has been our School Blues SCARF Values Recognition. 



This week awards have been given to students who have demonstrated SUPPORT, in the classroom or on the playground. Keep an eye on the TV in the Canteen area to see who has been a supportive hero this week. 

How have you shown support this week at home? Have you supported by:

  • setting the table,
  • keeping your bedroom tidy,
  • feeding your pet or
  • helping a family member with a problem?
 I supported my Mum last week by helping her in her garden. I held the large Jasmine plant upright while she put soil around it. It felt amazing to help my mother.

Let us know the ways you have supported at home this week. 


4 comments:

  1. I supported from Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was respecting for my 2ed schools blue from Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first school blue was safari. my 2ed school blue was from fine motor

    ReplyDelete